Generous size, classic charm 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment located in the cultural heart of the city, host of cafés and restaurants at Liszt Ferenc square in District 6 only a few steps away from Oktogon.
* airy and bright, high-standard apartment
* comfy living room with sofa set, TV, nice size dining area
* separate, fully equipped, modern kitchen with all the necessary electrical appliances, kitchen utensils, dining area
* 2 separate entrance double bedrooms, one is a bigger, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, the other is smaller also with a double bed, wardrobes, working corner
* 2 comfy bathrooms, both with bathtubs and toilets
* maintained, nice building with elevator
* great option for small families, roommates, couples
Oktogon neighborhood is full of lively streets, major entertainment spots, fancy restaurants, cafés with outdoor terraces at Jókai square and Liszt Ferenc square. You’ll find key places of interest such as the Opera House, the Music Academy, the Operett, various other theatres and galleries, exhibitions all represent the Pesti Broadway quarter. This is the most vivid cultural part of the city. A block away located the picturesque Andrássy Avenue which is the most exclusive boulevard of Budapest. It is lined with ancient trees and architectural masterpieces. The main shopping area with chic boutiques and salons of the latest fashions are just outside your doorstep.
M1 underground and the main Ringroad with Tram line 4-6 running day and night at Oktogon is just a few steps away. Nyugati square or Arany Janos Metro stop of the M3 (blue) metro line is also an easy walk.