Rare to find an airy, light-filled 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with a unique, huge private terrace in the prestigious diplomatic area of District 6, close to the Heroe square and City park, in Munkácsy Mihály street.
* tasteful, Ikea standard design, large windows let lots of natural light throughout the property
* sundrenched, lounge-style living room with sofa set, Tv, beautiful and authentic tiles stone in the corner, access to the terrace
* generous size, open plan, fully fitted and equipped kitchen with all electrical and kitchen appliances (built-in fridge, oven-hub, dishwasher, micro, exhaust fan, kettle, toaster etc..)
* nice size dining area and bar table
* 2 sunlit and separate bedrooms, master bedroom has a double bed, large wardrobes, working corner and an an-suite bathroom, second bedroom can be used as a child room/study/guest room
* 2 good-size, comfy bathrooms, one with bathtub, sanitary, the other with shower/sanitary
* huge private terrace for the perfect relaxing pleasures
* elegant, green and peaceful neighborhood in the heart of the city
* beautiful and maintained Budapestien classy building
* ideal for couples, families, professionals
Amazing neighborhood, unbeatable location. A block away from the picturesque Andrassy Avenue, short walk from Hősök square and the big City Park. Andrássy Avenue is the most exclusive boulevard of Budapest. This part of the Avenue offers work-out and relaxation opportunities in the City Park (Városliget). You can find the Museum of fine Art, the Széchenyi Thermal Bath, the Zoo and the ice-skating rink right here. Surrounding streets and a neighborhood is a prestigious, residential area with villas, many embassies, galleries, exclusive restaurants and cafes as well. Also universities are in walking distance like Szent István University Vet Faculty and McDaniel College, Hungarian University of Fine Arts.
M1 underground has a stop at Kodaly Körönd. M1 underground is running under Andrássy Avenue. From here it is very easy to reach Deák square, the biggest public transport junction where all metros meet.