AVAILABLE NOW FOR SALE this unique, talior-made double storyapartment with breath-taking panoramic view to the Gellért Hill. Located in a superb location of the downtown, Veres Pálné utca in District 5.
This 'one and only' top-floor apartment added as an extra level to the top of the classical building. This brand-new property offering extras features,
on the lower level comprises
- generous size social area with built-in sofas, projector, fire place, access to the lovely terrace
- open-plan, fully fitted high-end kitchen with hand-made -mosaic-tyle design, equipped with modern built-in electrical appliances, kitchen assesories
- large dining suite
- utility/storage room
- bathroom with walk-in shower, sanitary
- 9sqm terrace with a gorgeous street view
on the upper level comprises
- nice hall with all over floor to top windows let natural light, gorgeous view to Gellért Buda hill and Liberty statue
- 2 bedrooms, which one of them is a master bedroom with double bed, large built-in gardrobe, en-suite bathroom, access to the terrace, second bedroom is smaller bedroom as a child room or study, has built-in galery for sleeping area and big wardrobe
- spacious, modern bathroom with hand-made mosaic-tile desgin, huge bathtub, walk-in shower, bidet, toilette
- utility room
- amazing 13sqm terrace with unparallel view to Gellért Buda hill and statue, partial Danube river view
- individual built-in cooling-heating system: individual built-in cooling-heating system: hot-air pump, ceiling and wall heating/cooling, thick sealed, tripple layered wood windows
- unique design apartment for professionals, families or couples
- the price is an asking price 199 000 000 HUF
This new and special top-floor apartment is located near Fővám square, in District . Just a short walk to Kálvin square or trendy Ráday strip. The popular Váci utca or the great Market Hall are all just a minute away. Danube river and Erzsébet bridge are few steps. A block away the oldest garden center in Budapest, the lovely Károlyi Garden with it's playground, benches and promenade with fountains. All Universities nearby, in a walking distance the Medical School, Corvinus University, ELTE Faculty of Law and Arts and University of Economics. You can reach museums, libraries, shops, bars, restaurants, clubs, supermarkets and public transport within minutes.
Excellent transportation. M3 (blue) metroline is at Kálvin or Ferenciek square which about 8 minutes by walk. Tram no2 is running on the Danube side by 2 min. Deák square is only 1 stop where all the three metrolines meet.