AVAILABLE NOW this prime quality, pure elegance 2 bedroom apartment with a 10 sqm Balcony in a charming recently built development at the botton of the Castle area, District 1.
The exclusive Residence offers 26 apartment units for long term lease, with a ground area between 55sqm-163sqm, and 3 detached homes with a ground area between 248sqm-272sqm. The luxury complex is located in the historical neighbourhood of Buda side, District 1, few minutes walk to the charming Fishing Bastion and the Buda Castle.
- All the residence's units design trends and providing practical solutions as well as using materials of the highest quality
- Providing a sense of luxury with all the furnished residences, furnitures and accessories have been selected with lots of care of an interior designer. The exclusive furnitures are coming from Italy, thus the design reflects the slight Mediterranean touch.
- Residence offers 24/7 live-force security and concierge services
- Attached parking garage and storages are available for extra, garage is 60eur+VAT/month, storage space 10eur/sqm+VAT
- Common cost is 600huf/sqm
- All residence unit and inside the complex is strictly non-smoking
- Small pets are welcome
- Price excludes VAT 27%
- Available unfurnished on request 1550eur/month plus VAT
This luxury property located in Buda side, right at the foot of the historical Buda Castle neighbourhood. It is an urbane oasis in the city in a peaceful lush environment of the Royal Palace. Castle area offers beautiful parks, pedestrian streets, chic stores, boutiques and fantastic restaurants and bars. Royal Palace also home of some cultural institutions including the National Gallery, Budapest History Museum. The area hosts as well several exhibitions, fairs in all season.
The newly-built complex in this historic surroundings is a perfect combination of design and practicality, meeting every need of its residents.
Excellent public transportation. In a few min walk you reach the castle bus or tram on the Danube bank. M2 (red) metro is in short 8 min walk. You can be in the Pest side downtown max in 15 minutes.