AVAILABLE NOW ON A DISCOUNTED PRICE this generous size, amazing top-floor apartment without furnishing on the Buda side in a quiet side street, Bogár utca in District 2.
This property is a real hidden gem nestled in a green and peaceful environment. Located in a maintained small tenanted building's last floor which was added later as an extra level. It has astonishing full panorama and park view, 2 terraces.
- generous size and space open-plan living room
- fully fitted kitchen with all the necessary built-in electricals, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, exhaust fan
- 3 great size bedrooms, which of them master bedroom has large floor-to-top built wardrobe with amazing storage spaces, access to the terrace, the other 2 bedrooms has also built-in wardrobe, walk-in closets, can be used as a study/guest room and children room
- 2 great size modern bathrooms, one with shower, sanitary the other with bathtub, shower cabin and sanitary
- 1 balcony facing to the quiet, green yard
- 1 terrace with table and chairs and it has spectacular city and Danube panorama
- parking garage available for extra or parking is available on the street for free
- low budget utilities, common cost only 15000huf
- apartment is available without furnishing
- maintained building with wonderful lush backyard
- perfect, value for money property with excellent layout and features
- discounted rental fee 1000eur/month
- original listing price 1150eur/month
This lovely property located in the heart of Buda, beginning of Bogár utca in District 2. The well-known Rosehill area is an elegant residential part of the Buda side, very close to Margaret bridge. You simply need to cross the bridge to get right into the very busy and lively Pest side.
This great neighborhood is very close to Margaret Island, where several outdoor facilities can be found in all season. There are a few big shopping centres, Mammut Mall I.-II or Rózsa Center Mall.
Excellent, quiet location. Only, a short time to get to the Ringroad, Mechwart liget where Tram 4-6 is running day and night. You can be at Margaret bridge in minutes.