AVAILABLE NOW ON A DISCOUNTED PRICE this compact, fully renovated charming studio apartment in Buday László street, few minutes walk to the main Boulevard in District 2.
It is a quiet, very bright apartment comes with,
- well-equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances (fridge, freezer, washing machine, electrical stove, no oven)
- sunlit, good size, cozy room with bed and a sofa bed, working corner, wardrobe, large windows facing to a quiet and nice park behind Mechwart Park
- bathroom with walk-in shower, sanitary
- shared corridor can be used as an own fabulous balcony with great view
- low budget utilities
- good maintained building with elevator
- perfect for singles who prefer quiet, green neighbourhood
- discounted rental fee 350eur/month
- original listing price 400eur/month
This lovely apartment is located in the heart of the Buda side in District 2. Next to Mechwart square, the main Boulevard "Margit korut" with 4-6 tram. Close to Millenáris Entertainment Center and Mammut Malls. Near Szell Kalman Square. Located right at the 'feet of the famous Rosehill'. Wonderful area and neighbourhood.
The 4-6 tram is only a minute away, Mechwart Square and in 5 minutes walk you can reach Széll Kálmán square which is the main transportation spot on the Buda side. From here you can reach all parts of Budapest easily. Bus number 11 also stop near the building, going up on Rosehill.