Gorgeous, fully refurbished, modern designed apartment located a step away from the great St Stephen's Basilica in Hercegprímás street in District 5 a stroll away from Deák square.
* high-floor, quiet and bright apartment with brilliant downtown location
* excellent layout apartment with modern, tasteful interior
* sunshiny, delicate design living room with sofa set, TV, wardrobe
* separate, cozy 1 bedroom with double bed, working area with desk, chair
* fully fitted, large kitchen with all the necessary built-in electrical machine and kitchen utensils (big fridge, freezer, exhaust fan, micro, dishwasher, oven-stove), lovely dining
* cozy marble bathroom with tub-shower, sanitary (washing machine), comfy bathroom cabinet
* maintained beautiful classy building with elevator
* perfect central downtown home for singles or couples
Neighborhood is one of the most frequented part of the city, known as the bank and business area of Budapest. Just a short walk the famous spots as Szabadság square, Basilica, Parliament, Kossuth square, Hungarian National Bank, Danube river, CEU University or Opera House. You will find many stylish restaurants, elegant cafés, pubs, designer boutiques and shops.
Few minutes walk to Deák Square, where all three metro lines mee. Also the Arany János metro station M3 (blue) and Kossuth square stop M2 (red) metros are in the same, short walking distance. Also the tram no2 on the Danube side a few minutes walk away.
When it comes to terms like "downtown" or "city center" in Budapest this is the area that most people think of. This is the famous and popular "the 5", "the fifth" or on its full name, the fifth district of the Hungarian Capital. At least a part of it.
Where is this neighbourhood?
Surrounded by the popular Erzsébet square on the South, the river Danube on the West, the big Bajcsy-Zsilinszky Road on the East and the elegant, green Szabadság Square on the North.
The centerpiece of this significant middle part of the district is doubtlessly the St. Stephen's Basilica.One of the most visited historical bu...