AVAILABLE FROM FEBRUARY 2019
this freshly remodelled classic beauty in the well-demanded Deák area and upscale part of downtown Budapest, District 5, the quiet Pilvax pedestrian street.
It is a high-floor, bright apartment with a nice space in each rooms. The property renovation has just finished and the apartment has furnished.
It will offer,
- full furnished with brand-new, modern piece of furniture
- 3 similar size bedrooms equipped with double beds, wardrobes, study/working zones, all are facing to the lovely Pilvax köz
- large, fully fitted, modern kitchen with all the necessary electrical equipments (big fridge, dishwasher, exhaust fan, oven-hub, micro etc...)
- comfy dining area
- 2 modern, nice bathrooms both with walk-in showers, sanitary, one has a washing machine
- guest sanitary
- fantastic, compact apartment for roommates or families
Great athmosphere and surroundings. This lovely apartment perfectly located in the quiet Pilvax köz however only few minutes away from Ferenciek square or Deák square. Astoria also barely 5 minutes walk. The great Market Hall, Budapest's biggest food market. Vörösmarty square and Váci utca are the most famous pedestrian street with it's fancy restaurants and cafes, boutiques, shops, bars, hotels are within a few steps away. Danube river is a short walk away. The main shopping area with chic boutiques and salons of the latest fashions are just outside your doorstep in the oldfamous Váci utca.
This unique apartment located right in the perfect picturesque spot. Everything is in walking distance.
Excellent transportation, easy acces to all 3 metro lines and trams.
Small streets along the Northern part of the Váci Street (between Ferenciek Square and Vörösmarty Square), the area is bordered by the Danube on the East and the Erzsébet Bridge – Astoria Square – Erzsébet Square – Chain Bridge line.
Vörösmarty Square, at the Northern end of Váci street, is the heart of the are...