AVAILABLE NOW this immaculate, just recently finished and designed 2 bedroom apartment with large terrace in one of the newest quality building in this prestigious diplomatic area, close to Heroe Square in District 6.
This apartment represents excellent value for money due to the high-quality of the building and the unbeatable location. This sunlit apartment comprises,
- tastefully furnished living room equipped a tasty and comfy corner sofa, flat-screen TV, dining corner
- large floor to top windows lets natural light in, access to the lovely terrace
- 2 separate bedrooms, master bedroom with double bed, large wardrobe, en-suite bathroom, access to the terrace, the other bedroom is guestroom/study or child room with wardrobe, also access to the terrace
- ultramodern, fully fitted and equipped open-plan kitchen with all necessary kitchen appliances
- 2 high-standard bathroom with bathtub, sanitary, washing machine, the other with shower, sanitary
- 2 terraces, a 9sqm and 3 sqm have both nice view to the maintained garden courtyard
- storage/laundry room
- common cost 78000huf/month
- garage can be rented as an extra
- elegant, green and peaceful neighbourhood in the heart of the city
- ideal for couples or families, business professionals
Perfectly located exclusive apartment in the Benczúr utca, a block away from the Andrassy Avenue and a short walk from Hosok square and big Citypark. Andrássy Avenue is the most exclusive boulevard of Budapest. This part of the Avenue offers work-out and relaxation opportunities in the City Park (Városliget). You can find the Museum of fine Art, the Széchenyi Thermal Bath, the Zoo and the ice-skating rink right here. At the beginning of the Avenue there's the Opera, Ballet Institute. Then, Nagymező street which is considered the Broadway of Budapest. This area is the most vivid cultural part of the city along with it's theaters, Operett and musical theatre, art cinemas. Also open-air cafes, bars and restaurants can be found at Liszt Ferenc Square. Benczúr street and the close neighbourhood is a prestigious, residential area with villas, many embassies, galleries, exclusive restaurants and cafes as well. Also universities are in walking distance like Szent István University Vet Faculty, McDaniel College, Hungarian University of Fine Arts.
The historical Millenium metroline, M1 has a station at Bajza street and Hosok square, both are couple of minutes by walk. M1 underground is running at Andrássy Avenue. From here it is very easy to reach Deak square, the biggest public transport junction where all metros meet.