Flat to rent
Budapest, VI. Ó str. 35.
- 70 m2 apartment directly in Budapest city centre.
- Opera, theaters, Music Academy, popular restaurants, pubs and clubs are closeby.
- The flat has a living room, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, two toilets and a balcony.
- It is well-furnished, equipped with oven, microwave oven, washing maschine, refrigerator, air conditioner, cable TV, and wifi.
- Located on the 4th floor. The house is equipped with elevator.
- The house is safe and has a good residential community.
- Monthy rent: 199.000 HUF (620 EUR) to be paid in advance.
- Utilities and common costs (~100 EUR in winter season) to be paid based on used quantities
- Deposit: 1 monthly rent
The flat is ideal for students, and is comfortable for 2 or max. 3 persons.
Can be moved immediately.
Phone: (english, german, hungarian), (hungarian, english)
Magnetic Midtown Mania around Andrássy Avenue, Pest Brodway and co.
This neighborhood can be the perfect middle ground of Budapest living. Its exciting midtown area alongside attractive sights of the Hungarian capital but still residential, somehow wild and colorful. It has more diversified microclimate even within its own imaginary borders.
As the main road and at the same time denominator o...
Jókai street - Budapest Bars between Nyugati Railway Station and Oktogon
Despite the 6th district is a cool and interesting zone of central Budapest, it is somehow an eternal second one. It's the second most popular touristic and residential district after the fifth district on the Pest side. Many real estate agent declare that this is the second most required district of home seekers. When it comes to nightlife it also have the second rank after District 7 where the old Jewish quarter earned the title of the "party district".
Nowadays people may wonder when they hear that District 6 had an own pub quarter sooner: the surrounding area of the Pest Broadway became a pub and bar neighborhood even before the current party quarter started to blossom. The Nagymező street was its main street before the extremely popular ruin pub and night life spot, Instant ...