Paulay Ede utca is located next to Andrassy ut and just off Liszt Ferenc Square, in the very heart of the "Golden Triangle" area of Budapest's fashionable 6th district. Liszt Ferenc Square is the centre for Budapest's café society and is home to many of the restaurants and bars frequented by Hungary's affluent foreign executives and diplomatic community.
Excellent commuting facilities : M1, M2, M3 metro lines, trams.4 and 6, trolleybus 70 and 78
• 75 sqms flat on the 5th floor of a new building
• Fully furnished with brand new, demanding furniture
• Open plan, spaceous living room, dining area
• Kitchen, fitted with modern appliances, fully integrated
• Separate toilet for guests
• 6 sqms terrace (access from both bedrooms)
• Air conditioning
• Overlooking the courtyard
• Stunning light-filled Japanese Garden
• 24 hours reception
• 120 sqms landscaped roof garden for the exclusive use of its occupiers with direct lift access
• Secure underground car parking space and storage room
• We provide full management services, cleaning, etc. during rental period
Magnetic Midtown Mania around Andrássy Avenue, Pest Brodway and co.
This neighborhood can be the perfect middle ground of Budapest living. Its exciting midtown area alongside attractive sights of the Hungarian capital but still residential, somehow wild and colorful. It has more diversified microclimate even within its own imaginary borders.
As the main road and at the same time denominator o...
Jókai street - Budapest Bars between Nyugati Railway Station and Oktogon
Despite the 6th district is a cool and interesting zone of central Budapest, it is somehow an eternal second one. It's the second most popular touristic and residential district after the fifth district on the Pest side. Many real estate agent declare that this is the second most required district of home seekers. When it comes to nightlife it also have the second rank after District 7 where the old Jewish quarter earned the title of the "party district".
Nowadays people may wonder when they hear that District 6 had an own pub quarter sooner: the surrounding area of the Pest Broadway became a pub and bar neighborhood even before the current party quarter started to blossom. The Nagymező street was its main street before the extremely popular ruin pub and night life spot, Instant ...