AVAILABLE FROM FEBRUARY 2019
a modern designed, luxury apartment in a recently built, exclusive residential condominium in Paulay Ede street, District 6 downtown of Budapest.
It is a bright, high-floor apartment with nice size terrace, overlooking to a manicured landscaped courtyard.
It will offer,
- fully furnished to a high-standard, brand-new piece of furniture
- open-plan, spacious living room with sofa, chairs, flat-screen TV dining area
- fully fitted, high-end kitchen with all the modern electrical appliances and kitchen utensils
- 2 double bedrooms, master bedroom has a double bed, large wardrobe, second bedroom has 2 single beds, wardrobes
- 1 bathroom (tub/shower/toilet)
- guest toilet
- walk-in closet
- Residence's premium amenities: stunning light-filled Japanese Garden, 24hr reception, 120sqm landscaped roof garden with direct elevator, secure underground parking garage
The Paulay Residence consists of 44 luxury apartments over 7 floors many of which overlook an immaculately landscaped courtyard. Visitors enter the building from a pedestrian street into a light filled lofted lobby with elegant glass surrounds. The building boasts a large landscaped roof garden for the exclusive use of its occupiers.
This unique apartment is located next to Andrássy Avenue and just off Liszt Ferenc square, Budapest's one of the most fashionable part which is a host of Budapest's café society. Fancy and elegant restaurants, bars frequented by Hungary's affluent foreign executives and diplomatic community.
Magnetic Midtown Mania around Andrássy Avenue, Pest Brodway and co.
This neighborhood can be the perfect middle ground of Budapest living. Its exciting midtown area alongside attractive sights of the Hungarian capital but still residential, somehow wild and colorful. It has more diversified microclimate even within its own imaginary borders.
As the main road and at the same time denominator o...
Jókai street - Budapest Bars between Nyugati Railway Station and Oktogon
Despite the 6th district is a cool and interesting zone of central Budapest, it is somehow an eternal second one. It's the second most popular touristic and residential district after the fifth district on the Pest side. Many real estate agent declare that this is the second most required district of home seekers. When it comes to nightlife it also have the second rank after District 7 where the old Jewish quarter earned the title of the "party district".
Nowadays people may wonder when they hear that District 6 had an own pub quarter sooner: the surrounding area of the Pest Broadway became a pub and bar neighborhood even before the current party quarter started to blossom. The Nagymező street was its main street before the extremely popular ruin pub and night life spot, Instant ...