a modern designed, airy top floor apartment with a generous size terrace. This comfy, stylish, great size duplex apartment is on a last floor of a nicely renovated classy building in Rózsa utca District 6.
- nice entry hall
- spacious living room with large corner sofa bed, big flat-screen TV
- nice dining suite
- fully equipped and fitted, modern kitchen equipped with all the necessary kitchen electrical machines and appliances (big built-in fridge, oven-hub, exhaust fan, dishwasher, micro, kettle etc.)
- 3 separate entrance bedrooms all equipped with nice double beds, wardrobes, working desks and chair, upper bedroom has walk in closet, access to a big terrace equipped with barbeque, en-suite bathroom
- 2 en-suite bathrooms, one with shower, sanitary, the other with tub and shower with, sanitary (washing machine)
- lots of storage space and each room has great space and size
- bright and very quiet all day
- big terrace
- ideal for roommates or families
The apartment is just a few minutes walk from Nyugati, and also from Andrassy Avenue. Close to Heroes Square and the city park with the Baths, and Museums. The apartment is located in District 6, where you can find the Opera House, Liszt Ferenc Square with its several cafés and restaurants, the Liszt Ferenc music academy and the famous Andrassy Avenue.
The Nyugati metro station is about 10 minutes walk, the stop of the Millenium metro line is 5 minutes from the apartment. Trolleys stop in the neighbouring streets.
It runs from Király Street on the South of Andrássy Avenue on the North and from Grand Boulvard on the West to Felső erdősor Street in the East.
The middle section of Andrássy Avenue (between Oktogon Square and Bajza Street) is a wide promenade with classical buildings on both sides, which can astound the visitior with their dimensions: high floors, large windows and richly decorated façades. Renovated luxury apartments face the avenue. A lot of rooftop projects were finished in...
Bars to the southwest of Oktogon - slightly outside the Grand Boulevard
You may already have heard about it and if not, you surely will and it is not even far from the truth: the Grand Boulevard of Budapest is like a strict frontier between two different reign of pub. The famous-infamous party quarter of the inside the Grand Boulevard areas are fully packed with pubs and bars. You always see them everywhere you go. Outside the Boulevard you might think this is completely over because you suddenly stop finding them spontaneously. Please don't believe this illusion! Especially not if you have taken a new apartment in this zone. Even outside the Grand Boulevard the pubs are out there! You just have to know exactly where to look for them. Fortunately, you don’t have to hunt them. Now we start to draw the map to them with our words.
The attractive, r...