AVAILABLE NOW ON A DISCOUNTED PRICE ultramodern condo with wide range extras and services. Located in District 6, only few minutes walk to the historical Andrássy Avenue and the charming City Park.
All the 60 units condominium is brand-new. The apartments will offer
- high-end furnishing and custom made design in each unit with immediate internet connection and TV service
- brand-new, tailor-made, fully fitted and equipped kitchens with all the built-in machines, fridge, dishwasher, exhaust fan, washing machine and stainless steel hardware
- custom made luxury bed and mattresses for enjoying every second of your resting
- luxury bathrooms feature comfortable and large size showers, custom made cabinets
- most of the apartments has balconies which facing to the lovely inner garden yard
Building has amazing wide scale amenities
- irresistible sun terrace on the rooftop
- beautiful inner garden provides unique atmosphere and picturesque view
- parking garage is the ultimate convenience for those who prefer car transportation
- available bicycle storage facilities to enjoy the bike paths and bike lanes of Budapest
- budget friendly cleaning service available for anyone who has a busy schedule
- on-site technical maintenance can provide a host of tech-related services
- on-site management
- brand-new gym
- discounted price fixed in HUF 190 000Ft/month, original listing price 650eur/month
Experience the art of living — and the beauty of renting – in the most luxurious new rental apartments in the heart of Budapest.
In case of question or request for the available rental apartments, please do not hesitate to contact by mail or cellphone.
Budapest’s most desirable new high-end rental condo apartments. This 60 units luxury building that puts you exactly where you want to be — in a breathtaking home with beautiful parks and museums at your doorstep. The building is close to the UNESCO world heritage protected Andrássy Avenue with unique atmosphere and picturesque architecture. At one end of the Avenue there's the Opera, Ballet Institue. Then, Nagymező street which area is considered the Broadway of Budapest. This area is the most vivid cultural part of the city along with it's theaters, music bars, elegant restaurants, Operett musical theatre. The other end of Andrássy Avenue offers work-out and relaxation opportunities in the City Park (Városliget). You can find the Museum of fine Art, Heroe Square, the Széchenyi Thermal Bath, the Zoo and the ice-skating rink right there. Close to all Universities (CEU, Veterinary, McDaniel, ELTE, etc.) Around 15 minutes walk to the Vet University or McDaniel college.
The Kodály körönd stop of the Millenium M1 underground is just a couple of minutes by walk. Trolleys are running in the neigbouring streets. Oktogon and the Ringroad with the 4-6 tram are 10 minutes walk, similar distance to the City park. Easy access to the M2 (red) and M3 (blue) metro also.
Magnetic Midtown Mania around Andrássy Avenue, Pest Brodway and co.
This neighborhood can be the perfect middle ground of Budapest living. Its exciting midtown area alongside attractive sights of the Hungarian capital but still residential, somehow wild and colorful. It has more diversified microclimate even within its own imaginary borders.
As the main road and at the same time denominator o...
Jókai street - Budapest Bars between Nyugati Railway Station and Oktogon
Despite the 6th district is a cool and interesting zone of central Budapest, it is somehow an eternal second one. It's the second most popular touristic and residential district after the fifth district on the Pest side. Many real estate agent declare that this is the second most required district of home seekers. When it comes to nightlife it also have the second rank after District 7 where the old Jewish quarter earned the title of the "party district".
Nowadays people may wonder when they hear that District 6 had an own pub quarter sooner: the surrounding area of the Pest Broadway became a pub and bar neighborhood even before the current party quarter started to blossom. The Nagymező street was its main street before the extremely popular ruin pub and night life spot, Instant ...