54 m2 flat consisting of 2 rooms and 1 half room is available for short and long term rent. Fully separate rooms - ideal for friends
It is located in the heart of the inner VII. district, on the ground floor of a quiet, peaceful 4-storey building. It has been completely renovated early 2019
The flat is ideal for a professional working couple who are working from home, but want to be in the heart of Budapest - with 2 desks and separate working spaces.
- it is a 2-storey flat
- all rooms have separate entrance (including also the bathroom and the living room)
- the living room and bathroom are on the ground floor
- the two bedrooms (15 m2 and 8 m2) are on the first floor.
- the smaller bedroom can be turned into a home office (furniture included)
- interior designed by a professional
- specially designed lightning system including smart lightning
- there is a TV-set with cable connection in the living room and in the bigger bedroom
- fully equipped IKEA / METOD kitchen: built-in refrigerator, electric owen, gas stove, exhaust fan and complete tableware set
- electric water heater
- bathroom: shower-bath with rain shower head and separate electric heater
- overhead & common charges: 28.000 HUF/mo (includes: electricity, gas, high-speed internet with WiFi, cable TV, water and waste transport fee and electricity as well)
- 1 mo. rental fee + a deposit of 600 EUR when moving in
Payment to be made in HUF as well.
The smallest district comes with the biggest nightlife
WHERE IS THIS NEIGHBORHOOD
It is in the middle of Pest side downtown, following the Capital "C" City Center, right after the intersection of Astoria subway station, from the Small Boulevard till the Great Boulevard from the "downtown speedway" Rákóczi street till the well-known Király street.
The former "Jewish District" and the territory of the ...
Budapest bars at the Wesselényi street stop of the 0-24 hours tram lines, 4 and 6
espite having 4 metropolitan lines, the most important public transport vehicle of Budapest might be two tram lines: the iconic 4 and 6. They are following the Grand Boulevard all along, drawing a half circle, crossing the Danube two times, connecting Pest with Buda and they are operating 0-24 in at least every 10 minutes. They are simply to admire, aren't they?
No wonder that many pubs are to be found along the line of 4-6. Most of them in District Seven, at the range of the Party Quarter of Budapest. There is also a pub chain called the 4es6os. You can spot them at several stops. One of the oldest is at the Wesselényi street stop.
4es6os Wesselényi - If trams could open pubs...
To name something after the determinate phenomenon of an area...
Bars and other drinking units at the beginning of the fancy Király street
Király utca (King street), the borderline between District Six and District Seven is one of the longest, most notable and popular pub streets of Budapest's famous-infamous party quarter fully packed with different type of drinking units. It can be also considered as the final frontier because the pub density goes downhill from here towards the direction of Andrássy avenue. In District Six there are significantly less pubs. Of course you can catch some rare gems in the crossing streets also on the left side. But when you start from house number 1. in the order to get the most out of the pub hunt you have to stay in line and when it comes to turning, better turn to the right!
Finding your apartment here you may get yourself ready to stay always in the middle of th...