AVAILABLE FROM 1ST OF AUGUST 2019
a tastefully designed, stunning Gozsdu apartment in Holló utca, District 7. It is a perfect layout and size 1 bed apartment has a nice size balcony. It is coming with
- bright, modern design
- floor to top windows in the living-room, access to the balcony
- nice, comfy corner sofabed, large flat-screen TV
- nice dining-suite
- fully fitted and equipped open-plan kitchen with all the necessary electrial and kitchen appliances (big built-in fridge, freezer, oven-hub, dishwasher, micro, kettle, toaster etc...
- 1 bedroom with a double bed, big wardrobe, en-suite bathroom
- spacious bathroom with tub, washing machine
- separate sanitary
- great size balcony
- available for extra a big parking undergarage, enough for a small and big size cars
- pets not allowed
- luxury gym and wellness in the building
- Cafés, Restaurants in the courtyards
The Gozsdu Court is a speciality in Budapest's city centeR. It is located just a couple of minutes walk from Deák Square.
The renovated Gozsdu Court will have the ambience of Váci utca spiced with the bustle of Liszt Ferenc quare, and will become not simply an unrivaled architectural monument but also a cultural venue for the city centeR, offering a constantly-chaining program of events. This area continues to be the centre of life in terms of culture and business,
Magnetic Midtown Mania around Andrássy Avenue, Pest Brodway and co.
This neighborhood can be the perfect middle ground of Budapest living. Its exciting midtown area alongside attractive sights of the Hungarian capital but still residential, somehow wild and colorful. It has more diversified microclimate even within its own imaginary borders.
As the main road and at the same time denominator o...
Jókai street - Budapest Bars between Nyugati Railway Station and Oktogon
Despite the 6th district is a cool and interesting zone of central Budapest, it is somehow an eternal second one. It's the second most popular touristic and residential district after the fifth district on the Pest side. Many real estate agent declare that this is the second most required district of home seekers. When it comes to nightlife it also have the second rank after District 7 where the old Jewish quarter earned the title of the "party district".
Nowadays people may wonder when they hear that District 6 had an own pub quarter sooner: the surrounding area of the Pest Broadway became a pub and bar neighborhood even before the current party quarter started to blossom. The Nagymező street was its main street before the extremely popular ruin pub and night life spot, Instant ...