TURNKEY-READY TO USE!
- 3 layer glassing on 6 chamber plastic windows
- Motorised aluminum shutters l
- Ground and wall heating with water circulation system (adjustable temperature for each room ) With Condensational Gas Heater
- AC cooling-heating in All rooms
- Bulit-in kitchen with appliances
- Alarm system, Safe
- LED main and mood illumination system
- Stand by switch system
-5.1 Home Cinema System, Built In
- Massage bathtub
- Entire wall surfaces equipped with fibre glass dryvit net to avoid occuring cracks
- Entire wall surfaces covered by tapestry
- Entire apartment is noise insulated by Blue Aqusto and Fibreglass Wool
- Custom made wooden doors and furnitures
It runs along the Southern part of the Váci street (between Fővám Square and Ferenciek Square). The area enclosed by the line of Danube - Liberty Bridge – Kálvin square – Astoria square – Erzsébet Bridge is practically the ancient Pest side.
If you turn into any street of this neighbourhood you will be enchanted and you will find yourself continuing to discover this small and isolated part of Pest side. It is the ancient Pest side, with its 500-year-old, small and winding streets (and other details) this area keeps up that good old milieu.
It is well known for Liberty Bridge, the Southern part of the Váci shopping street, the Large Market Hall (a spacious building with a decorative iron frame roof, wi...