AVAILABLE NOW FOR SALE
this magnificent, recently remodelled classic beauty in the popular Deák area and upscale part of downtown Budapest, District 5, in Pilvax köz the charming pedestrian street.
It is a high-floor, bright apartment with a nice space in each rooms. The property excellent choice as an investment purpose since the area and the features of the apartment is always in demand, can easily rent it out. The apartment location unbeatable, it has big potencial to transfer into a luxury property.
- beautiful authentic classy features like high-ceiling, lovely repolished woodfloor throughout the rooms, classy doors, and wonderful baywindow
- entry hall
- separate, very spacious, fully fitted, high-end kitchen with all the necessary electrical equipments (big fridge, dishwasher, exhaust fan, oven-hub, micro, coffee machine etc...)
- large dining suite, big flat-screen TV installed
- 3 similar size airy and bright room, each of them approx 20-25sqm, facing to the charming Pilvax pedestrian street
- each room right next to each other, all have entrance from each other and have also own separate entrance, therefore it can be used as a 2 bedroom plus livingroom, or a 3 bedroom apartment (currently this is the layout now)
- 2 modern, tidy bathrooms both with generous size walk-in showers, sanitary
- guest sanitary
- price includes full furnishing, machines
- well-maintained, tidy building with elevator
- excellent investment property
- unbeatable downtown location
Great athmosphere and surroundings. This lovely apartment perfectly located in the quiet Pilvax köz however only few minutes away from Ferenciek square or Deák square. Astoria also barely 5 minutes walk. The great Market Hall, Budapest's biggest food market. Vörösmarty square or famous Váci utca with it's fancy restaurants and cafes, boutiques, shops, bars, hotels are within a few steps away. Danube river is a short walk away.
The main shopping area with chic boutiques and salons of the latest fashions are just outside your doorstep.
Located in the heart of the city, with excellent transportation. Easy acces to all 3 metro lines and trams at Deak square. M3 blue metro at Ferenciek a step away.
Small streets along the Northern part of the Váci Street (between Ferenciek Square and Vörösmarty Square), the area is bordered by the Danube on the East and the Erzsébet Bridge – Astoria Square – Erzsébet Square – Chain Bridge line.
Vörösmarty Square, at the Northern end of Váci street, is the heart of the are...