Available from the beginning of July
Pure elegance, fine finishing, bathed in light 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms apartment with a charming balcony and view, located in a beautiful classy building in the well-demanded ‘antique street’, on Falk Miksa street District 5, few step away from Olimpia Park and the iconic Parliament building and Danube river.
* sun-filled, high-floor apartment, recently remodeled, premium interior
* minimalist style living room with a large, designer corner sofa, TV, access to the balcony
* separate, tailor-made, large premium kitchen with all the electrical built-in and kitchen appliances, hip dining suite
* 2 gorgeous and generous size bedrooms, master bedroom offers double bed, huge, floor to top built-in wardrobes an-suite bathroom, the second bedroom also have a double bed, seater, wardrobe
* utility/laundry room
* 2 great size, clean-design, premium bathrooms one is an-suite bathroom with bathtub, sanitary, the other with walk-in shower, sanitary
* amazing balcony and wonderful view over the greeny Falk Miksa street
* large and elegant entrance hall
* good condition, beautiful classical building with elevator
* common cost 32 130huf/month
* original classy features high ceilings, beautiful wood-parquet flooring, large doors, authentic door frames harmoniously blended with modern piece of furniture
* excellent choice for diplomatic and business professionals, families
Most prestigious part of the city in District 5 known as the bank and business quarter of Budapest. Few step away the famous spots as Parliament, Kossuth square, Danube river, Szabadság square. You will find many stylish restaurants, cafés, pubs, unique boutiques. Honvéd Park and Olimpia park with its large playground at the Danube side is a lovely spot right at your doorstep. Margaret Island is 5 minutes with the main tram or a nice 10 minutes walk. At this gorgeous island you can have several outdoor facility.
Easy access to all public transportation. Short walk to M2 (red) metro at Kossuth square. Tram no2 is running on the Danube side is just down the street. M3 and the great Boulevard with the main tram is also a stroll away. Unbeatable, exclusive location in Budapest.