Opulent, top-floor 2 bedroom, 1,5 bathroom apartment with a great terrace and view located in a recently built, luxury development located at the charming, historical Castle area, few minutes walk to the charming Fishing Bastion in Szalag street District 1.
* Deluxe Residence offers 26 apartment units for long term lease with a ground area between 55sqm-163sqm and 3 detached homes with a ground area between 248sqm-272sqm
* all the Residence’s units design trends and providing practical solutions as well as using materials of the highest quality
* providing a sense of luxury with all the furnished residences, furniture and accessories have been selected with lots of care of an interior designer
* the exclusive furniture elements are coming from Italy, thus the design reflects the slight Mediterranean touch
* Residence offers 24/7 live-force security and concierge services
* attached parking garage and storages are available for extra, garage is 60eur+VAT/month, storage space 10eur/sqm+VAT
* common cost is 600huf/sqm
* all Residence unit and inside the complex is strictly non-smoking
* small pets are welcome
* price excludes VAT 27%
* available unfurnished on request, rental fee 1000EUR/month plus VAT plus utility cost
Exclusive complex is located in Buda side, right at the foot of the historical Buda Castle and neighbour of the fabulous Fisher Bastion in District 1. It is an urbane oasis in the city in a peaceful, lush environment of the Royal Palace. Castle area offers beautiful parks, pedestrian streets, chic stores, boutiques and fantastic restaurants and bars. Royal Palace also home of some cultural institutions including the National Gallery, Budapest History Museum. The area hosts as well several exhibitions, fairs in all season. The newly-built complex in this historic surroundings is a perfect combination of design and practicality, meeting every need of its residents. M2 (red) metro is in few minutes walk at Batthyányi square. You can be in the Pest side downtown max in 15 minutes. In a few min walk you reach the castle bus or tram on the Danube bank.